Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cat Show 2008

So today there was a CAT SHOW at the Singapore Expo...and yep I went there to see all the cute lil kitties!!! So this was what happened...

I went to the Singapore Expo with my father and we paid an addmission fee of a total of $7.
All the kitties were just..........AWWW SO CUTE!!!! I think all of them were pedigree cats.

SO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!! This is the only decent picture I managed to get....HEHEHE



I loved the big bushy ones. They looked like huge teddy bears and when you see them it just makes you wanna hug em.....So anyways there were several categories but I'm not sure what cause the annoucement wasn't very clear...


So anyways, the theme was bollywood so many of the cats cages were decorated beautifully with that special theme in mind , for example this picture on the bottom isn't it nice but other than this there were even more beautiful cages...But...I didn't take any pictures of it....No time ah...


After feeling a little bit tired, we went to the booths nearby to see what they were selling. In the end I bought a T-shirt, paper weight and a badge( which I will put on my pencil box).

Then we went around to take a few more pictures and when it was 1pm, the best-dressed competition for cats began. I'd have to admit that all of them were cute!!! Extremely cute!!!!! But in the end there was only one winner....and that Sharukh Khan!!!!! He was totally cute, when his
owner held him, he was just chillin and lying comforatably in her hands...So anyways, here's his picture...

The runner-up was this cat...I forgot its name......I know, very cute rite?

So that was it...A day with all those cute lil' cats!!!!! I wanna hug em!!!SOO CUTE!!!!!

See ya later! TTFN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home