Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sports Day

okayyy... Its been two days since I went to CCK Stadium for the annual Sports Day for KSS. I had been waiting for this my entire life...(i noe..very exaggerating) So anyways, I went there with my mother since she wanted to support Ibex...But the moment we reached there Hui Xian said she supported Nighthawk because she was wearing grey! Ah well... I'll remind her next year when we come again...

When we entered the stadium, we waited for our fellow friends. As we were doing so, I parted with my mother.....Then it was time for Flag raising...... After that we went to our own houses den Hui Xian gave mi 2 shakers!!! So fun!!!!!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!! So we brushed up on our cheers and the annual Sports Day began... So there was the same old events... Until the cheerleaders asked all NPCC members to step out... Den ya larh we step out... After that we met up with the other NPCC members and began 2 cheer for our fellow squad mates who were participating in the UG Rally. NPCC came in second for both boys and girls. After that was the staff novelty race...I was soooooooo surprised when I saw my mother participating in it!!!! Aiyo... She was on the 3rd station where u nid 2 move the ball using the hockey stick... Ya but she didn't win... But I was glad she had fun......

Then there was the cheering competition... But we didn't win bcause we had so little people den some people oso dun want 2 cheer.........Haiz I shout until lyk crazy...Got sore throat now...haiz 
So then there was e prize giving ceremony so Ibex didn't really won anything...

Den Sports Day was over.... Den the Principal...since she knew my mom...invited us 2 go into the air-conditioned room to eat....Wah nice seyy in that room.............My mother said she even go a shoe bag for participating in the race... HooHooHooHoo

Den after that in that particular room.....I saw many teachers but out of them I also saw Miss Koh and Mr Yeo..... I've always noticed that they're always together.....Hmmmm...They're also sometimes together during assembly too!!!!! Could it be??? 

Ok so anyways I gtg...TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home