Monday, May 10, 2010

What???

I shall not talk much about exams.
Cuz there's so little things to talk about.
Last paper is tomorrow.
(Y)(Y)(Y)

I just HAVE to blog about this.
I need to get this out.
so that I won't have throbbing headaches.
AHHHH.

This morning, while walking to school,
My Teacher Officer caught up with me.
and she suddenly asked me...

"Are you keen on becoming OIC?"
I was speechless at that time.
My actions, and thinking processes were lagging at that time.
and I could have sworn that my face was red at that time.

I couldn't really remember what I replied to her.
So haha. I'll write what I think and feel about me becoming OIC.

Actually, I'm not very confident of being the OIC of the unit.
x_x
I've got weaknesses in some fields of NPCC.
My drills are ok...
My campcraft is ok...
My physical fitness is unacceptable.

OICs are supposed to be PERFECT role models, you know?
Emphasis on the "perfect"
And because I'm lacking at that area,
Its the equivalent of a cat with half a tail.

but I'm not totally rejecting that idea.
I mean..
Come on, it's Overall-in-Charge!
To get that post would be an honour!

So she said that she would discuss it with Ms Foo.
and so all I have to do now is trust their judgement and respect their decision.

HAHA! My head has stopped throbbing...
well almost...
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home