Friday, April 16, 2010

Something happened during NPCC today.
Promotion test continued from last week.
ok. I feel guilty for not doing well last week.
I really do.
Maybe you can't see it in me.
That's probably because I don't want to demoralize the rest.
Just because I don't do well for my promotion test
doesn't mean that I have to pull down the rest with me.
It loooks like I still have not awaken from la la land, today.
I was laughing and smiling and not being serious.
Sorry no cure.
So I shall just move on to talk about another topic.
During de-brief, Mam posed a question to us.
Why our standard de-proved
Why are we performing at such a low standard
I didn't think about this until I reached home.
In my case, I was too over-confident.
I've already explained this in one of my previous posts.
It's because I'm already considered a senior.
so arrogance took over.
Moving on to the next topic I want to blog about...
I really can't help but think that the TOs, CIs, seniors and squadmates find me annoying.
I really don't know if they don't like me.
Especially my TO.
but never mind.
I shall ask nicely now.
If there's anything that you're not happy about me.
Just tell me.
U can tell me anyway.
1) Through fb or msn.
2) Write a letter.
3) Straight to my face.
It would be very much appreciated if you use the 3rd method.
so yeah. I want to improve myself.
therefore, I try to take some steps to do that.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid to think that ppl don't like me.
Maybe I'm not.
Maybe I was right.
I talk to much. So right now, I'll give others a chance to talk and just keep my mouth shut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home