Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm happy to say that I've ALMOST snapped out of the trance I was in, two previous posts ago.

ok..
I'm sort of happy when I thought of this idea.
Here's how the story goes.

I wanted to go for a First Aid course during the June Holidays.
So I decided to surf the web for some courses.
I went to the Singapore Red Cross Society website.

I WANT TO ATTEND THE STANDARD FIRST AID COURSE.
LIKE SERIOUSLY!

I've got a passion for first aid, you know?
ok. So I want to go for that course.
I already told my parents.
They looked willing to let me go.
but the problem is...

I DON'T WANT TO GO ALONE.
That will be weird.
being the only teenager there.
and the rest are adults! o.o

So I thought of this idea!
Why not the Sec 3 squad go together?
hahaha.
so here's another problem.
some of them seem uninterested in this idea.
X_X

ahhh.
If we go as a big group,
we might get a discount for the course fee?
and it would me much less awkward for me to go there.
cuz I got friends!
and if we pass the test,
all of us can get the first aid badge!!!
HOW COOL WOULD THAT SOUND???

It's killing 2 birds with 1 stone!!!
MY PASSION FOR FIRST AID AND NPCC!!!
but... that is..
if my TO accepts the idea...

If not I'll just have to go alone.
TT.TT
but I'll just put up the course details here if anyone is interested to go with me.

Course: Standard First Aid Course
Date: Preferably 31May-2June 2010
Time: 9am-6pm (8 hours)
Fee: $107 per trainee (+$35 for optional First Aid Manual)

At the end of the course, trainee will be a certified first-aider, equipped with skills to render first aid in times of urgency. Topics covered include tending to wounds, fractures, burns, individuals who suffered heart attacks and others.



I know the fee is like WOW!
but if you're interested.
Please do let me know.

You can visit this website for more information:
http://www.redcross.org.sg/learn-first-aid.phtml

I need to ask my Teacher Officer first! AH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home