Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today!
F&N! (Y)

Baked macaroni and CHEESE!!!
The roux sauce was very nice!!! :DDD
and got chese more!!!
If add capsicums and pepper will be nicer!
and more meat!
and and the prego sauce!

OMG! WILL BE DAMN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today! Slacked in class and canteen. DM chased out ppl from the class..
ok not excactly chase... but u get the idea.
sort of did homework at the canteen with Atikah, Philene and Yentl.
and then went home.
:DD

I shall end this post on a serious note.
I know it was really last minute to have informal training on Thursday.
But seriously, if u purposely want to ponteng,
I really don't know what to say anymore.
no offense, but that is really sickening of you.

and you, bitch!
You'd better treat me with more respect.
Get rid of that bitchy attitude. For the sake of the squad.

I want to be the nice person to help people with their drills.
but seriously NPCC means nothing to you,
you can FAIL the Sergeant Promotion Test for all I care.
I'm not trying to say that I'm the best and all that.
but really, what kind of attitude is this?

I'm trying my best.
Why can't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home