Thursday, April 1, 2010

erm... Unit camp finished...
it was a long time ago.
so I shall not bother to go into so much details.

Highlights of Camp!

BBQ!
It rocks!
but then.. my junior give me eat half-cooked chicken satay..
She wanted to give me. Then she dunno if cooked or not.
then she ask a sec 4 if its cooked or not..
the the sec 4 say it's cooked..
I ATE IT!
the next day I stomach ache!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
LE MIN! WHY ME OUT OF ALL SENIORS?????
KELVIN! WHY ME OUT OF ALL JUNIORS?????

hmm... ok..
I super HEART my group and clan ok?
They rock.
My group is APOLLO!
I realised that it's a very cool name...
and I realised this after the camp ._.
Clan name is Zeus!
WOOHOO!
erm.. not much to say here..
but my clanmates super rock also!

I think I was too harsh on them during the performance rehearsal.
and I need to control my anger.
I still don't have a high enough status to make them fear me.
I want to maintain discipline.
but I don't want to be enemies with them either.

so right now.. I have a puzzle to solve.
How do you maintain discipline in the unit without being enemies with them?

Another event was the Amazing Race that the sec 3s planned.
I would say it was... ok...
Everything was so last minute...
This is what happens when everyone decides to pon the meeting. =.=
not only that.
we planned this game for the sec 4s to join in with us..
but they used this time to prepare for their own water activities.
sometimes I think that they treat us like their competition instead of their juniors.

then water activities...
I seriously didn't feel like playing.
I was in too bad a mood to enjoy myself.
So I gave an excuse that I wasn't feeling well.
and yeah..
after playing capture the flag,
the clans had to do a cheer...
I didn't play with them..
so I also didn't get to cheer with them...
then I hear their cheer so soft..
ahhhhh.
I wished I was there with them...
My clan is nothing without me!
MUAHAHAHAHA.
ok sorry..

but Apollo was a good group!
really good.
:D

so yeah. unit camp. quite slack lurhs

You don't know my thoughts at all.
Everytime you walk past,
I just seem to subconsciously smile.

It's embarrassing so don't laugh.
I'm just saying stupid things again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home