Friday, January 15, 2010

This time.. The pattern is gonna change..

Instead of me posting about something happy...
I shall vent out my anger again...
and guess what?
It's on the same topic as the previous posts...

Sure, some of us have feedbacked to Ms Chen..
I KNEW THAT THIS WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN!
Ms Chen said that she wasn't petty...

LIES...

Everything that happened today...
Everything was fake...

I knew something was wrong...
and I just didn't believe that this miracle would happen..
I believed my instincts...
right until she praised us...
I was so caught on actually thinking that our relationship with her was progressing...
but I didn't know that she was forced to say those words..

Her facial expressions gave her away...

so we're in a difficult position...
I don't know if we should have a talk with her..
or just leave the problem...

and look at how many people she brainwashed...
now we have no one to look up to...

Therefore,
I learned that we cannot regain trust easily..
and that there are some things in life that have to be ignored..
no matter how hard it is..

Now, with no one to look up to,
We'll set the pace...

Today is the last day I wake up as a cadet.
For I am now a Cadet Leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home