Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just came back from ATC at Pulau Ubin...

My whole body is aching sial...
I think most of us who attended this camp feel this way...

The camp was FUN!
except for some parts when I was not allowed to take part..
cuz I had slight fever..

Ms Foo even asked me if I wanted to go home..
and hell no! I didn't want to go home...

ok la so camp overall fun..
I lazy to type out what happened...
ehee...

______________________________________________
It seems that I have to dirty my blog a little bit..

cuz obviously someone has something against me...

If you don't like me..
fine..
That's not my problem..

So if you don't like me, stop using the cbox to insult me..
and in the first place..
If you don't like me, you shouldn't be at my blog

And if you wanted to insult me..
I'd feel better if u come up to my face and insult me...
cuz seriously.. You're just an idiotic coward to mask your identity away from me

So if you still want to play this childish game of holding something against someone..
be my guest..
because from now on, you shall not be entertained.

So get the fuck out of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home