Sunday, November 8, 2009

I WENT TO PHILLIPS CARNIVAL AT TOA PAYOH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And everything was super duper cheap!
I think my whole family was happy...
cuz we feel so happy to spend money on tht day!
SO CHEAP LA!!!! $_$
ekekeke...

We bought a rice cooker!
We bought a blender!
AND AND AND!
MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!
We bought a hair straightener!

can u believe it???
AND THEY SAY I NO NEED TO PAY FOR IT ALSO!
and they give it to me as a gift!!!
OMG!!!!!!! I'm so happy now!!!

normal price was $119
and we bought it at $75
SO CHEAP RITE???
I mean... got big sale rite???
ahaaha...

and got marble! To cool the hair... after u straighten it..
so my hair wont... be burnt...
O_O
EVERYBODY GO TOUCH WOOD!

hmm.. ok
den after I showered..
I went to try..(after my hair is dry of course)
weeeeeeee!!!!!!!
so fun!
And I'm waiting for the ceramic plates to cool down
before I keep it in my cabinet

hmm.. who wanna see the straightened hair?
haha.. I'll post pictures nxt time! :P

so this shall be the end of my post...
and just in case u were wondering...
Yes, I'm vain...
but this is who I am!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home