Saturday, October 17, 2009

HOORAY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we can do whatever we like!!!

hmm... I like to go shopping...
But I should really cut down on my money-spending spree...

I HAVE A NEW FAVE COLOUR!!!
ITS YELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
without the 'W'
cuz it looks like jello...
which is a cool word xD

The viola lessons rite...
I'm willing to put it on hold...
Maybe I should concentrate on piano first..
I can always learn even when I'm an adult rite?
I think even if I do want to try...
I should probably rent one first..
but I've yet to find a suitable place to rent...

Theres a music shop at JURONG CC there..
the one with the huge library...
but I'm scared of judgemental eyes...
I don't like to be critisized..

oh well! Viola stuff will be on hold..
I shall concentrate on piano.
hiphiphoorayhiphiphoorayhiphiphooray
I have no idea what I'm cheering about..
but I feel happy..
for some unknown reason..
I hope u ppl feel happy too!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home