Thursday, July 30, 2009

I totally forgot about my blog!
nvm...
Aiya i very bored now...
thursday is such a boring day...
Friday is such an interesting day...

2moro must meet senior to let her see the POP video thingy...
can you believe it?
next year...Sec 2s will become NCOs!!!
YAY!!!
I still have no idea what position I want...
I'm feeling ambitious...
Sec 3 NCO!
but den will be very very paiseh...

what about discipline mistress?
o.o
More paiseh...But kind of fun...can shout at people...
become ma'am's right-hand man!
hahaha

next year POP will be organised by Sec 2s '09!
I have a suggestion for the whole squad's contribution!
but shall go into details next year!

I dun't like H1N1
I hate H1N1
I despise H1N1
I loathe H1N1

Keep cancelling trainings! I super miss trgs lah!
Yesterday go Road Safety Park
the primary 5 kids are ssssoooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Got 1 person say arh...
"I wan to pee larh!" the way the little boy say it is soooo cute

I really have no idea what to say now.....
so I shall end my blog post here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home