Saturday, July 18, 2009

HEY! sorry for not updating...busy with school and my personal life

today went to Funan centre the IT mall! I went with my dad
I can't even remember the last time we went shopping..
U know what I bought???
I bought some facial products, a cd and dvd!
I love Chris Daughtry! I mean his songs not him...
well I suppose I've become a fan after listening to his new album: "Leave This Town"
COOL!!!
and the dvd my dad bought is "Knowing". I haven't really watched it yet...
but I remember wanting to catch it in cinemas but didn't

I'm super happy that I bought Chris Daughtry's album!!!
Actually I wanted to buy Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen OST
but changed my mind..
Ashley Tisdale also got new album.. and on the cover...her hair was dyed RED!!!
actually it looked more like blonde with red highlights...
but the cover looked so bloody... o.o
I wanted to buy that too... but being a responsible and reasonable teen(-.-)
I just bought 1 album! The one who paid for it was my dad anyway...
:D

After shopping there went to eat... at somewhere near golden mile shopping centre
tht place is famous for erm... "tulang' in malay
I think that place is also called the Army Market
hahaha..cuz got a lot of police and army stuff...
AND I BOUGHT A T-SHIRT!!!
Police one erh... got the logo... the police logo!
cool la~~~
its black in colour and the material is dri-fit!
sooo happy~~~

hehe...ok I guess I better get back to my homework now...
BYEBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home