Monday, July 6, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I MISSED YOU!!!!
DID YOU MISS ME???
I KNOW U DID!!!
some ppl have gone crazy on my tagboard already....
haha jkjk :)

Yesterday went to lot 1 and watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...
COOL LA!!!!
hahaha good thing my ears didnt burst
the sound was dolby digital...
I was hoping for dts...

and I downloaded the ending theme "New divide" by linkin park
The song quite nice...
I think I shall try to play it on my guitar...
if i have time...
The intro is nice u know???

and so...

I GOT FF VIII ON MY PSP!!!
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!
and I'm posting this to make someone jealous...
cuz he dun hav the game on his psp...
HAHA!
IN YOUR FACE!!!
nolarr
dun go emo like...
an emo person?

SQUALL LEONHART!!!
RINOA HEARTLILY!!!
gd couple =D

THANK YOU YENTL!!!!!!!!!!
but the game keep hanging...
and den need to off...
start at last saving point
AHHH!!!
Its driving me insane...

ok I think I better go now...

P.S. if you think u look like Squall, pls don't flatter yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home