Saturday, May 23, 2009

GOH reserve...

YO PPLS! my blog has been idle for quite a while...
So I here to post!

Yesterday got NDP trg...
AHAHAHAHA!!! I'M A GOH RESERVE!!!!
I'm so glad that I got selected...but then ryte...its only reserve...

First maam say need 6 ppl for GOH cause not enough people so...
there was this elimination round...
which is like super scary cuz Staff Sushil keep giving wrong command...
den she ask some ppl to fall out... Nic..KC and the girls who went for NPAP
den she told us who got into GOH
AND I WAS SELECTED!!! It was somehow kind of shocking...
den after we take rifles from NP room...ask maam what to do nxt them Sir say GOH enough ppl...

LIKE WTHECK??????????
Den make us reserve.......
ahhhhhhhh
if no one fall out...
den cannot take part in parade...
WTHECK???????????????
ok la...nvm...at least we can do drills?
RIFLE DRILLS!
den soon there was an addition to the GOH reserve group...
Fitrah and Aisyah
so we taught them what we learned...
and yeah...
practice..practice..practice...
AND ITS UNDER THE SHADE!
YAY!

ok train..train..train..
den maam ask us to do hentak kaki...
den I walk up to her...
den she her my boots..clack clack clack
den she say..."Why your boots got nice sound ?"
something like that
den I doo hentak kaki...more sounds...
den she say.."wahhh...the sound of her boots damn nice"
ahahahahaha
of course la
$25 dollar boots u noe?
very expensive...

so trg ended..
PROMO TEST COMING UP!
I think the sec 3s are helping us to practice...
on Monday!
so yesh!
NEED TO POLISH BOOTS!
den attire must be proper...
DEN REVISE DRILLS!
I more or less memorised the sizing commands..
so need to practice to give the command in a loud voice...
wish me luck guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home