Monday, April 13, 2009

HEY!!!

Hello pplz!
I am here to post a post...
=D
I'm trying to create a story...
a nice one...
some ppl like Renuha and Izzati have read my working progress...
and I didn't ask for their opinion..
ahahahahahaha....
that was stupid...
I shall ask them 2moro...
I'm doing a soft copy now...
it is a work in progress...
if anybody want any requests...
I shall try to fit it in..
Actually its for the show not tell techinique..
but I do the sudden death and another extra...
and the topic that u guys can ask for requests is ....
Feeling nervous or uneasy on the night before a first date with a gorgeous guy/girl
The story will be first person description and the character will be a girl...
and any suggestions for the names?

and the events that happen?

everything is a working progress but I have a rough idea on what to write...
=D

ok other than that..
National Police Annual Parade is coming up soon!!!
I'm so excited!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!
I hope nobody messes up durin the parade including me...
so its important to practice!!!
YEAH!
BATON DRILLS BABY!!!
oh shit...
after the parade we have to say goodbye to our batons and frogs...
=(
sniff sniff...
ok nvm..

GUYS I'M EXCITED ABOUT THE STORY!!!
u know the one I mentioned above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
MUST ENCOURAGE ME 2 WRITE MORE OK?
SPUR ME ON, YEAH!!!!
ok thats all I have to say now...
buai buai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home