Thursday, March 26, 2009

HTA~~~

ok ppls..
I very long nvr post..
cuz of the excitement at HTA!!!
damn rocks ok


er...
so yesterday...I succeded at being emo at HTA...
cuz I see some things...
and..
its the same reason why I cried in school..
all related..
some ppl were worried..
but I was really offended...
or maybe offended is too strong a word..
I felt disappointed?
and sad..
and lonely..
thats the reason I cried..
I was lonely..
left out..
I don't know why..
but am I the type of person that should be avoided?
why was I left out...
out on everything..
no one was there to cheer me up either...


I'm starting to think that others' happiness is my pain.
But why?
inequality...
fine I may be hyperactive and annoying at times..
I'm sorry..
but why did you have to leave me?
when others are having fun
I'm left alone, crying silently..
The reason I didn't want to tell anyone anything because..
they'll get offended and scold me again..
I didn't want to get scolded..

you left me..
alone..
admist everyone else
like a stranger
like we never met
like I didn't exist..

ok I shall shut up abt being emo..
cuz I just read my previous post and it made me slightly happier!!
We still havent told the guys at HTA that our school is performing mass dance
nvm..they'll get a surprise..
=D
I cheered myself up!
Laughter is the best medicine!
MUAHAHAHA!!!!
EVERYBODY LAUGH!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
=.="

ok so anyways today I was damn tired cuz of HTA yesterday..
and 2moro still got...
=.="
will be super tired 2moro cuz after HTA need to go back to school for channelling talk or smth..
so 2dae must rest

Hopefully I wont be emo 2moro...
but must see conditions..
so byee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home