Thursday, January 29, 2009

rants....

Hello!!!
I'm basically posting again because I have nothing else better to do...
YOU KNOW RITE...
ALL THE NICE NICE SONGS I CANNOT REMEMBER THE LYRICS JUST NOW...
so I didn't sing...
in school...
nvm...
If I dun sing...Anta won't complain...
I dun like it when ppl complain...
I sing very soft also he can hear...
wtheck?
ok I follow Angela...
wtheck?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now its my turn to complain...

Why the seniors and TOs update the NP board so late late...
update on WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...
den I wan buy the games...
for my psp...
which is like super ex...
but how to download?
that I also dunno
I WAN TO PLAY!!!!!
Yet I duwan to play...
its a complicated emotion...
Ok nvm...
2moro...
if I not tired after NP...
I WILL PLAY!!!
HEHEHE...
My damn cousin unlock Gaara already!!!!
WTHECK???
ok nvm...
I must chiong also arhhh!!!!!!!!
ahaha...
I WAN UNLOCK KAKASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEP!!!!!!!!!
No Akatsuki members arh...
stupid game...
nvm...
I wan more Final Fantasy games...
BUT VERY EXPENSIVE THE UMD...
SNIFF...
nvm...
I will save up money...
and buy 1 game per month...
O_O
can you imagine...
12 games...
in a year
O_O
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will go mad...
and addicted to my psp...
no cannot
must control...
relax...
inhale...
exhale...
so u guys noe la...
that *ahem* I want *ahem*
Final Fantasy for my *ahem**ahem*
birthday*ahem*
ahaha..
but u guys cant afford...
so sad...
nvm...
I SHALL BE INDEPENDENT!!
I ask my father buy for miiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHE...
ok byebye...
before I go mad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home