Friday, January 16, 2009

another post...

HELLO!
I'm super bored right now...
I'm getting bored of my blogskin...cuz its too dark...
so I want 2 change later...
tooo
*drum roll*
something la...
I need 2 find a new url too...
so...
when I find the perfect name...
den..I'll change...
so rite...


ON to yesterday!
I was really fed up with some ppl...
I shall not say who and why...
but just know that...
I WAS PISSED OFF!
ok?
I cried a lot yesterday...
3 times?
or 4?
Should be four...
there was a lot of things in my mind bugging me...
ya la...depressed again...
BUT!
when in the late morning...
I was really pissed...
really...
when someone told me something in malay class
Really pissed ok?
den after lunch at mac...
I was trying to do the maths hw...
but...those things came to my mind again...
den I started to cry again...
quietly...
den I felt like vomitting...
I ran out of the classroom and into the toilet...
den ya la...those of you who were there knew what happened...
u found out I was crying...
eventhough some other ppl in the class not bothered...
I finally saw true colours...
In a person...
I thought she was my friend...
but those were just illusions...
stop dreaming...

So I shall shut up now...
and be more hyper!!!
WOOHOO!!!
I finished watching Vampire Knight...
WHY??WHY??WHY??
WHY DID HIOU SHIZUKA HAVE TO DIE???
her hair is like...
so long...
and pretty....
And I like the ending song...
so...
nice...
*I miss Alice*
*Anata garasu no?*

Hx is online...
she told me...
she went to otaku house...
and found...
DEIDARA PLUSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shutt up...
I will buy...
the plushie and the rings and the keychain plushie
the rings...
so expensive...
I like Kaname!
His hair is like so cool la...
ahaha
so sweeet...
but my heart belongs to Deidara...
=3
*fangirl squeal*
ok la...Hx made me hyper todae...
lol
but she go otaku house without me lor...
sheesh
nvm...
I shall forgive her this time...
see I so kind rite?

anyways...
got a lot of stuff I wan buy if I go there...
ok so I gtg...
I waking up early tomoro...
I will update 2moro If I'm bored...
so byee :D

Aishiteruyo, Dei-kun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home