Wednesday, November 26, 2008

QUIZ!!!

tagged by Ainur to do this quiz...(to prove that I'm NOT THAT LAZY)

Rule #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Rule #2
Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people. Dun spoil the fun ahr ppl =)

1) Do you have any secrets?
yes...AND I AIN'T TELLIN' YA!
2) Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
nope...I prefer older guys...or same age...=)
3) Do you enjoy going to school?
YESS!!! Cause I Luv my frens a teachers =)
4) What will you do with a billion dollars?
You sure u want me 2 answer that? It sure it a long list..starting with JEWELLRY!!!
5) Who in this world do you hate most?
People who speak excessive vulgarities.
6) Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone duh!
7) List 10 of your very good friends:
~Atikah
~Izzati
~Wei En
~Renuha
~Vanessa
~Hui Fang
~Angela
~Nicole
~Syafiqah
~Aisyah
8) If the person that you like is secretly attached, what will you do?
Just be normal friends :)
9) Is there anything that made you extremely happy?
Yes...Dreaming abt Deidei-chan. 2 times baby!<3<3<3<3<3
10) What makes you angry?
when someone insults my Deidei. <3<3<3
11) How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Insya allah in University. If not, working...
12) Who is currently most important to you?
GOD, family, frens, Deidei (:
13) What is the most important thing in life?
Oxygen, water and food.
14) Single or attached? With who?
Single(secretly attached to Deidei) =D
15) What are your 3 favourite colours?
BLUE, purple and black
16) Would you give it all in a relationship?
er...depends on what all refers to =)
17) If you fall in love with two people stimultaneously, who would you pick?
The one thats most compatible to me.
18) Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
I forgive but I don't forget.
19) What would you say to someone you like?
"HIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
20) 5 ppl that I have tagged:
~Wei En
~Angela
~Yentl
~Vanessa
~Sandra

SEE AINUR!!! I'M NOT THAT LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home