Friday, November 21, 2008

PPL PPL PPL!!! I'm BORED!!!!

Some people rite...I seriously cannot tahan...
So I've done what I need to do...
So called frens larh...
SHUDDAP!!!
It'd be better if we ignore each other...
why am I even mentioning these ppl on my blog...
eeeeeee
Ok fine WHATEVER!!

My blog now more dead...
SO LITTLE PEOPLE TAG??
And I'm stressed during the holidays...
grrrr~~~

anyways... I finally finished reading until the latest chp of Naruto...
and grown fonder of some characters?
eeeee
sounds so wrong
but anyways...
AKATSUKI ROX!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEIDARA!!! TOBI!!! SASORI!!! ITACHI!!! KISAME!!! ZETSU!! KAKUZU!!! HIDAN!!! KONAN!!! PEIN!!!
SO COOL!!!!!!!
Especially DEIDARA AND TOBI!!!!


PURE HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!! I mean for Dei Dei
Tobi cuz...he's cute! He's voice is cute! and erm ya...he's funi
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Found videos...check it check it out!
The last video is kinda weird...but at the same time cute?
ok I'm weird...
Anyways...got Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Bleach...
KHR is like....okok but NOT very nice...
keep bending their words...say this guy will die...in the end..just got fried in an explosion?
wth larr...
stop lying, you liars!
and bleach...
got a lot episodes lerh...and anime!! Manga I lazy search...
haiz...and dunno why I duwan watch..
maybe cause the climax kinda boring...
in the end all the shinigami happy happy...no die..
Not like Naruto...got Asuma die...I.hope.someone.in.the.story.wont.die.hehe.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUN DIE!!!!
Asuma fated already...wat 2 do...hehe

I'm thinking of changing blogskin...carefully choosing...either Akatsuki..Kakashi..Kitties..or something random
haha
hehe
ok watever...erm...

I link some ppl...and unlink some people...
too bad if u dunno who u r lar...

okies byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home