Thursday, November 6, 2008

PROMOTION TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was my Promotion Test...and it was ok I GUESS...

I was 1 of the first few to do the Promotion Test...
I think I gave all the commands...But did I give the erm...pacing command?
And most of my friends said that I was the first one to be....loud?
But actually I did shout...
But I'm nothing compared to Mam Julita....

Den after that got water break...
my water bottle...THE BIG ONE...leaked when one of my frens accidentally
knocked it over the table
So I threw it away.....="{

Den very tiring...some cadets dunno the commands...den waste time...
when ppl very tired already
=.=
den got punishment from Mam...cuz she say most of us drag our boots...
she ask us take off our shoes and put one corner...
den march in our socks...
so NICE!!!!!!!!!!
I mean...we felt better larh...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Den even if we bang...theres no sound...
so we all dun bang lor...
HEHEHE
Den after that every one go NP room...
Got bags..dismissed and changed..

Father fetched me at Lot 1...
DEN WENT HOME ON TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too lazy to post abt inline skating...
but I wanna join if next year hav...or our junior hav...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home