Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another blogskin!

YAY!!! NEW BLOGSKIN!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I was getting bored of the previous one...
and I'm gonna giv up anime...for gd?
I dunno...maybe I'll watch when I'm freakking bored and hav nothing 2 do.

Actually there were 3 other blogskins I wanted to apply...
The first one was abt cats...but the colour scheme was not nice
The next one was pink...but was too simple
The next one was blue...and again it was 2 simple...

So I took this bg abt cats cause I LOVE CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cats are cute.
and adorable.
and cuddly.
and furry.
and snuggly.
and cute.
wait did I mention that already?
Oh, and did I mention they were adorable?

And...ya...so new bg...and giving anime for good...ya for good...now den I decide...
for good!
Cause when I watch anime, my grades will drop...
so I'll use my time wisely now and mug more...

Just now went PTM...bought the calendar...$10...ok larh
not bad...got my mum's pic inside cause she in PSG.
Need to make study group?
ya...I making one...so can study together =D
those who wan tell me kays?
Izzati and Atikah...erm...JOIN PLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can make b4 NPCC...Instead of like...goofing off in class?

So thats all 2dae...gonna put up some music here!
Buhbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home