Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It didn't feel like my birthday...

2dae was my bdae...
but dunno why I felt emo...
I really appreciate Nicole, Angela and Sandra for giving me presents...
especially Sandra...I was really touched...
but I felt like there was something missing so it didn't really feel like my birthday...

Its not the exams...cause my birthday last year was on PSLE but I felt more special that day compared 2 dae

and btw those who want 2 watch HSM3 er...I not confirm I go wif u all...cuz my mum say she wan watch wif me...

2moro lit presentation...and b/w HX and me...I'm going first...:"(
Apart from that, I'm IN SUPER FREAKKING EMO MODE NOW...(hopefully all of this will end after Lit Presention)

Now my mind is blank...haiz...dunno wat 2 say already

ok byebye =D

This is a note for my one and only Sandra:
those of you who is NOT Sandra Au, don busybody read this note!
___________________________________________________________________
You made my day by giving me a smile.=D
Even if you didn't give me a present I'm happy enough that you remembered my birthday
The note to me was more important than the present...I miss seeing your handwriting..
The note that you gave me would do but you went the extra mile to get me a present
I really hope that we can be frens forever cause a friend like you is really hard to come by
Study hard in school but don't forget me because I may cry...
Thank you for everything...and I'll do my best to find a present for you this December =D
ok that was kinda cheesy but its true... the note you gave me was really sweet...

From your Kitty
Aishah=D

___________________________________________________________________________________
I noe got some ppl read this note are not named Sandra Au...
Naughty arh...
tsktsktsk ok, this is officially the end of this post
Byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home