Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yay! 2dae we celebrated teacher's day at Kranji Sec...ok its a bit obvious at the Kranji sec part rite...

In the morning, when 2 school in class tee...I dunno why I bring jacket...that time in the morning very cold den suddenly very bright in the afternoon...haiz...Watch classmates play captain ball...Daren Lim's face very funny...when he was blocking other ppl...den his specs lens cracked...poor thing seyy...(I'm not implying anything)

den after that got the concert for teachers...which was like...okayy larhs...Den watch 3F girls dance...so cool larhs...got Lydia and Jing Wen...Dance so cool...I think they got a lot of experience already...but I prefer the dance at the Unit Camp...that one is better...

so after that changed 2 P.E. shirt and went to Bukit Panjang Primary School...
duwan say what I saw there larhs...I think I going there again only when I'm Sec 4...
Sry to all my Primary school friends who want 2 see me...
Theres probably very little of you guys who want 2 see me...


Haiz...now i very sian...ok bb go watch anime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home