Saturday, August 2, 2008

NDP Training...2nd August 2008

Ahem...YAY ATIKAH IS IN THE SUPPOTING CONTIGENT!!! YAYS!!!
Anyways, 2dae got NDP Training and again I damn damn tired larh...

2dae's training the second part rite...I felt lyk I want 2 fall out sia...feel lyk vomiting...but I endured cause some of my squadmates fall out already so I don't want 2 make NPCC to look bad... SO I DID IT!!!YAY!!! AND I DIDN'T FAINT OR FALL OUT!!! and...I seriously nid to polish my boots more...but if I polish...ltr stand in the sun MY FEET WILL FEEL LYK BURNING!!! OMG!!!!!!! SO DAMN HOT!!!!

AHEM, so I'm glad that I endured the traning and there will be informal training on Mon so hopefully on Tues I will post =D
I hope the weather will be fine that day and not so hot so we can produce the best results for NDP!!! Thats all 4 2dae! Tks for reading...

A MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
Endurance is the key to survival...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home