Saturday, July 26, 2008

Informal and NDP training...

Hello again! I'm writing this at night after the NDP rehersal this morning...So tired....my whole body is sore!!!!!

Informal Training:

I had informal training yesterday, Friday 25/7/2008. SO SYOIK!!! De Sirs and Mam didn't come 2 training and it was a bit relaxing but still got some discipline larh...DUHH!!!
Our discipline master scolded us bcause some of us wear ankle socks and fold our pe shirt...
But I didn't larh...I so GOOD GIRL!!! We practiced 'hentak kaki cepat hentak', the marchpast and the marching larh....all related to the NDP...and yes those are spoilers...and f u ask me 2 do for u i won't cause u have to see the real thing! =D
After that we played captain ball and poison ball!!!!
SO DAMN FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LURVE INFORMAL TRAINING!!!!HAHAHAHA
Ok so the captain ball is we all seperated into 4 groups and turn by turn we played wif the sec 3s. One of my squadmates very funny...he become lyk the commentator for the game...lol SIOU...den he make lyk got accent...lol so funny la...
And then got rule that the boys must pass to the girls and the girls must pass to the boys. Simply put, you cannot pass 2 anyone on your team of the same gender as you!
So ya I think my team had lyk the closest score 2 the Sec 3s...WEEEE!!!!!


Moving on to NDP Training 1st recording:

I woke up abt 5.15pm todae for NDP Training! of course 2dae confirm Sir and Mam come one.
Den after changing to Full-U, we fall in outside NP room...Den we shoot the 1st recording...and er...the recording is for when the actual day the weather not good, den we nid 2 show them the recording....So sad Atikah didn't come for training. cause she got pain when playing captain ball...
Den after the 1st recording, we did another recording...after water break larh...of course. If without water break ar...I tell you...... I sure die wan...
Den after the second recording, we practice until 11 larh...
den go home...saw the seniors at LRT...lolz...

So thats all for now
BYEBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home