Thursday, June 26, 2008

ANIME!!!!!!!

YOYO WASSUP!!!! OK that a bit lame....But thats the real me! So anyways...seriously I LURVE ANIME

Anime I've been watching so far:

Cardcaptor Sakura (Finished Watching)
La Corda D'oro (Finished Watching)
Naruto (Watching Season 2)
Bleach (Just Started)
DNAngel (Just Started)
Chi's Sweet Home (Lame...only watch when got nothing 2 do)

So thats abt it... Now let me tell you something...
I LOVE HIHARA KAZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok this character is from La Corda D'oro. He's so KAWAII!!!!!

Anime I'm thinking of watching:

D Grey Man
Vampire Knight
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

Thats all I know...I think.....And I"M SO NOT GOING TO WATCH LOVELESS ANYMORE!!!!!!!
I watched the 1st episode and bleagh.........Gay much?
So ya Loveless.....not gd

I always watch anime until my parents scold...so depressing...
But I'll try to not watch that much.... sigh
Now nid to do hw already...

K larhs bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home