Monday, May 19, 2008

NPCC

Hello...Wah just returned home from shopping in Bugis wif my family....
So tiring... I slept in the taxi...><"
Fun seyy this weekend. Finally got NPCC unifrom on Friday!!!!!!!!!! Den I had 2 buy sum stuff to go with the uniform...lyk the hairnet..AHH!!! Can u imagine me wearing a hair net? But I'll still look nice in the beret. For the upcoming camp nid poncho so I went 2 West Mall and bought it there... along with kiwi (Shoe polish). Later my NPCC shoe will be very shiny! YIPPEE!!!!!

Oh ya...June holidays totally packed...got 3 camps...2 tambourine dance lesson...4 tuiton make-up lesson... Sigh...gonna be tiring.... Just in case I prepared early 4 the camps especially the unit camp!!!!!!! I've never been in front of a CAMPFIRE!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

So anyways during the holidays...might not be so free...=(
I'll miss you guys...xD
Kays...BYES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home