Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shopping after MYE!!!

YES!!!!!!! Exam finally over... So happy!!!!!!LOL
Yes all my MYE exams are over!! YAHOO!!!
Now can finally rlx....

Went shopping wif my father just now...
It feels so fun since its been MONTHS since I went shopping...
You can blame that on the homework load for Term 2...Haiz...So fun
I got 2 shoes 1 for school 1 for going out, a new wireless mouse for my laptop,
a new hairband and a handphone pouch wif a picture of a KITTY!!! yay me!!!!

So anyways as I mentioned b4...seriously very fun....oh ya...when we were in the LRT, my uncle sms us saying that my twin cousin's bdae is coming soon and we're gonna hav a bdae partay this coming Satuday!!!!!!!! Alrite!!! I hope the cake hav chocolate!!! MMM...delicious chocolate!!! And I gotta think of presents 2 giv them...I don't rilly know what 2 giv them since I don't think lyk male toddlers so I'm asking 4 u guys 2 help moi!!!
(Note: They must hav the same thing each if not they will fight over it!)


So if there are any suggestions pls put in the tagbox! Tks!!! MUACKS MUACKS!

{[(Kak Siti or any of my cousins who see this...pls tell me what u r buying 4 them...I'm so excited!!!)]}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home