Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Totally unexpected win.......==

Hi again....I'm so happy 2dae!!!!!!!!! Ah... on cloud 9...WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the reason 4 this is simple....Let's start from the beginning... I was selected to do a Powerpoint presentation on the Japanese rice cuisines on the Rice Dumpling Festival which is today.So stressed.....When presenting, I said only a few lines since I did the most work on the slides! Den after that return to our class and enjoy the rest of the show. After that got Prize Giving Ceremony......

1H was the 2nd runner-up.......... 1E was 1st runner up!!!!! WHICH MEANS 1F GOT 1ST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok thats all I can share wif u todae...

Still can't get over the fact that we won!!!!!!!!!!

Okays wan go play b4 tuition 2dae...BYES!!!!!!!
(1F ROCKS!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home