Friday, July 11, 2008

After Training...

Damn it larh...I so tired already......
Just come home after National Day Parade Pratice and I am DAMN DAMN TIRED!!!!!
zzzzzzz...I just slept for 30 mins den feel lyk blogging so I post something larh...

Just now training was tough...All the Sec 1s was in the parade just now except NPCC...The CIs teach us the drills so slow...keep saying " DO YOUR DRILLS PROPERLY"...Sia la damn damn tired seyy do all those drills turn here, bang hard, 90 degrees....== feel lyk sleeping already..

Den after the pratice, saw Hui Xian and the other NCC guys...During the parade some of the guys from 1F fall out de...DIAO...Boasting only la dey
Den after that another performance after that we practice our drills....
den go home lor...Seriously I feel lyk sleeping...but cannot, must go Grandmother's house
Maybe I sleep in MRT...zzzzzzzz

Ok thats all for 2dae byebye...
zzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home