Saturday, July 19, 2008

NDP Training, 19 July 2008

It is about 6.30 at the time I'm writing this and I feel lyk posting sumthing b4 I go to sleep...Maybe at 7 den I sleep....WALAU!!!!! DAMN DAMN TIRED...

Yesterday>>>

Yesterday got NPCC Service Day...We nid to raise attention about Crime Prevention for the Elderly...My group need 2 cover 2 blks and say abt Crime Prevention...but sum groups got 1
=.="
So my group go larh...There were 2 Sec 2s and 2 Sec 1s in my group including me. I WAS THE ONE WHO DID THE MOST TALKING!!!!! The Sec 2s lyk very kwai la...So Miss Koh was patrolling sumwhere in a cluster of blocks assigned 2 the groups. Den she lyk so surprised that we finish 1 block so fast. Its because most of them close the door and sum of them totally ignore us lor...ITS NOT OUR FAULT LARH

Ok on to TODAY>>>

Ok we had NDP Practice today...FINALLY LEARNED MARCHING...YAY...But still got sum ppl didn't come. Anyways my feet damn damn tired nid 2 lyk tap your feet on the floor not only that but also nid 2 sedia and senang diri 4 a very very looooooong time... I dunno how I'll do during the real thing........

During lunch break, we went 2 Mac and eat...Got a lot of Kranji NPCC there seyy

Oh ya...Got see Hui Xian and the NCC guys during the rehersal. Had some fun talking wif HX. The NCC guys...*spits*...Like crap and feaces larh...
And if I'm not wrong...I think only 1 NPCC Cadet fall out...when u compare wif the NCC Cadets last time arh...WARH!!!!!! A LOT OF THEM FALL OUT OK???

Sooo...I think thats all I hav 2 say now...Its 6.50pm now...and dunno why but I dun wan 2 sleep...Just listen 2 music 1st larh...

OK BYEBYES!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home