Friday, August 22, 2008

22 August 08...(NPCC Training)

haiyo.............just came back from NPCC...its seriously tiring...

In the morning i did my Physics hw instead of reading nespaper...I NO CHOICE LARH!!! SERIOUSLY NEED 2 PASS UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!! So after that I finish up after school...
Before that...Atikah, Izzati, Wei En and me went to Mac and eat...haiz...if eat sum more arh...my wallet will contain nothing but flies...

so anyways...after dat we relaxx in school after I hand in my hw! I can't believe I finished it! ok larh it was only a little bit...so anyways Fitrah was hyper when got MT...she er...excited got campcraft...want 2 join campcraft team.......

After we see Atikah's father 2 change her bag, we went 2 change 2 Full-U. After that, we did a super super short excercise on drills... I test my frens on the Sizing drills....WAH!!! Practice for promotion test already! I so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

After that after Muster Parade, den practice drills...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WHOLE SQUAD DRILLS SUCKS 2 THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING ME!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I NID MORE PRACTICE...but...I think the Staff Sergeant say the command wrongly den say he correct...den we all got scolding and, Some people just don't bother about this stuff man...FEEL LIKE SLAPPING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we played this game...close our eyes den do turning...haiyo...i tell you arh...lyk rubbish man! the whole squad lyk so face so many diff. direction...and I think I correct cause got this guy the senior say he turning the rite way which is the same way as I am facing...but still...i nid 2 practice more...

This paragraph is specially for a person in Sec 1 NPCC squad. YOUR HENTAK KAKI LIKE SHIT! YOU TALK LYK YOU NOE EVERYTHING AND SHOW OFF LIKE YOUR SUCH A GOOD CADET LARH.CAN STILL FIDGET IN SQUAD! TALK 2 YOUR FREN SUM MORE! YOU SMILE SO FREAKING ANNOYING! SENANG DIRI AND SEDIA STILL DUNNO AND CAN DO HORSEKICK ARH? I LOVE YOU LIKE SHIT MAN! YOUR DRILLS SUCKS 2 the FRAKING CORE! IF YOU DON'T IMPROVE AND SAY 2 ANY OF MY FRIENDS OR ME THAT WE DID SOMETHING WRONG BUT WE DIDN'T OR BE BOSSY 2 US... I TELL YOU HOW U MARCH LARH AND DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU REALISE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK!!! THINK I SCARED OF YOU ARH? LIKE REAL ARH? SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND BUCK UP ON YOUR DRILLS OR QUIT NPCC!!!!!!!! (I think the NPCC Cadets noe who I'm talking about)

Now that thats over wif...after drills we got campcraft! Change 2 PT so long seh...7 mins late...gd thing some of our squadmates help us cari bags...ok ppl i noe my bag damn damn heavy, sry if i troubled you...and thanks 2 anyone who helped me...Kang Ling (duno how 2 spell) and Solihin(I also duno) teach us some knots...thumb knot, figure of 8 knot, reef knot,and curved hinge...I think not sure wat the last one was called...its curved something...but Izzati say hinge...we nid 2 use finger 2 do the knot...Nicole say use third finger...den the senior reaction very slow...*pause* "Orh! The third finger arh?" ok then after the parade...Ms Chen gave us consent form for the K9 POLICE VIST!!! YAY!!! SO HYPERR!!! but nid 2 walk there...=.="
den she say...during the Mid Autumn Festival some voluntary Sec 1s can do Marshall Duties and clock CIP hours by guiding the cars at the school carpark...I think I'll be doing...I hope I can do it...den get CCA points...I think...DEN DISMISSED!!!

FINALLY Finished!!! ok byebye!...
...........................................
......................................................
.....................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home