Thursday, August 7, 2008

NDP! MISSION COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellos ppl! I so long already never blog!!! Its bcause of NDP I very busy kays? Ok now I shall blog so SHUT UP AND READ! (jkjk no offense...lol)

2dae is 8th August 2008 and the real NDP IN KRANJI SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
Our Mam told us we did a great job! When the ppl assemble already...I saw some of my classmates! Den I was lyk standing near the bb court and paying attention to Faradila, the 2nd Parade Commander. She so cool larh...can shout so loud... Den after that...we marched in larhs...den a lot of ppl clap when they saw NPCC coming in!!! SO COOL!!!!Den do sum other stuff...den after that got er...the Formation thingy...N D P O 8!! I'm in number eight!! SO COOL CANS??? okok sry I very happy larh!

Den after that we went up 2 the 3rd level and see the leaders thing or something...den when got Richard(our Senior), we go and shout lyk theres no 2moro...lolz Den assemble at the Classroom Block and take photo of the whole parade participants!! So funn!!! HEHEHE...
Den after that we were dismissed den if want can eat at the buffet! O.0 So or course I eat in school larhs! Free food mah! erm...and then after eating I go home!!! 2 bad didn't see senoirs at LRT there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home