Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI KEPADA SEMUA UMAT ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i said i won't post until the end of exams but this is lyk a MAJOR EVENT!
2day Hari Raya! SO HAPI!!! so...this morning i got up and after I bathed, I ATE FOOD!!!
ATE FOOD!

Den when I was seeking forgiveness from my parents I lyk cried...It was lyk so touching larhs...:"(
hahas...den go visit my Grandmother and other relatives...HEE: }
AND GOT DUIT RAYA(green packet)!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOTS!
Den after that we seek forgiveness again...and now I'm back home!

After we rest, we're gonna go out to our Uncle's house again! YAY!
MORE FORGIVENESS!!

I dunno why but I very hyper!!!!!!!!!! WOOTS!!!!!
must b because i was fasting for all the 30 days!
thank you thank you...I noe i rock! Hahas...

So anyways... I wanna say sorry 2 you guys if i hav done something not to your liking or anything kays? Sorry for everything that I've done that does not please u guys, whether its behind your back or directly 2 you. FORGIVE ME!!!!!!

omg...that was lyk ...er...nvm...
ok gotta go rest and count my MONEYYY!!!
hehe...byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home