Tuesday, September 9, 2008

..........

Some ppl hav been asking me 2 update so...here I am!!! ==
sry i nvr update hor...so here goes...

FASTING MONTH START ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! and now I fasting...duhh!! dunno why everytime go home wan 2 sleep...and now I need 2 bring a pillow near the computer cause I DAMN DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

anyways...I'm thinkin abt changing blogskin...hmmm...but the blogskin all not very nice...
Hitsugaya or Ichigo?
er...any suggestions put at tagboard pls =)

now...i wan 2 er....i dunno...sleep?
ok larh...for HX's sake, I'll watch a bit anime...
Actually I'm forced 2 cause if i dun watch, she will nag at me...
NAGNAGNAGNAGNAG...
I'm tired of that...so...
I go watch
bleach
now
and not sleep...zzzzzzzz
soooo...
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
buhbye...
(Dun get me wrong...after i watch I will definitely sleep...)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home