Thursday, October 9, 2008

OK I FEEL MORE RELAXXXSSSS!!!!

ehehe...hehe...ehehehe...MUAHAHAHA...BWAHAHA
hohoho ehehehe

ok EXAMS ARE OFICIALLY OVER AND DONE WIF!!!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I FEEL MORE FREAKKING RELAXXEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ATIKAH AND IZZATI BOUGHT ME A PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
its a its its its a CUTE LIL LION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTEEEEEe
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
CORRECTION ONE OF THE BESTEST BDAE EVER!!!!!!!!

ok just now had Lit Presentation...who cares abt details?
just wait for the results k?
*ahem*

I LOVE SOTONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
played wif my grape, Sandra, on runescape...
SO FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!! crapped a lot wif some other players
and they caught my randomness YAY!!!!
SO FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you! I know I rock. I'd like to thank my Family, my friends, my new plush toy, my furniture, my house and MY COOKIE AND CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who say my ego so big arh? u see up there so small...haiyo get your eyesight fixed...tsktsktsk
ok after this I'll play and spread my randomness sum more wif my grape and I'm her peach btw...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok if any updates I update arh...for the tags i will reply later kays? any problem? if hav...sorry not my problem
ok I SHALL UPDATE THE LINKS OR WHATEVER AND GET BACK 2 *drools* runescape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEEHEE ok byebye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home