Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Enjoy first...and take the pain next

Went to watch HSM3 wif my dad at West Mall on Deepavali...
It was ok...But it made me hate Zac Efron more...cuz...
aiyo...I dunno how 2 put it in a way that does not sound disgusting...
Just watch it...I LIKE SHARPAY!!!!!!! SHE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! =D

After the movie...went 2 popular and bought the soundtrack!!! HEE =]
Got free gift! I LOVE FREE GIFTS!!!!!!! cuz its free and u don hav 2 pay expecially this time when the economy or something very low?
got 2 but nid 2 choose only one...the salesperson didn't tell me what they were...so I took the big one...which was a photo frame...I think the other one was stack of postcards or something...
Went home after lunch..

This day I enjoy a lot larh... but the pain comes in here....

2dae...is Wednesday, October 29...Yesterday was Tuesday, October 28...and I am in pain...
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD INLINE SKATING IS???
ok mayb its easy for u...but its hard for me...

Tuesday...I can barely stand up...=.=..and I keep falling down on my butt...

But 2dae is a bit better larh...can stand up already...but hard 2 balance..and I need 2 try 2 practice taking baby steps...
I still fall but on my knees...so ok a bit larh...
Got exhaustion just now...dunno why felt giddy...
den I took a rest...den sum ppl like...make me feel worse...cause I giddy already dunnid anyone else 2 giv me more stressful matters 2 think of...
I HATE PPL THAT ACT LIKE THAT!
Den felt like vommitting...
took off the shoes and rest at canteen...
drank A LOT of water at canteen and felt much better...den fall in...
roll call and go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home