Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tags replied...

So many tags...=.= but good!!!! Its just that...I kinda lazy 2 reply...=D hehe..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANGELA ♥: YO AISHAH! I saw then presents me & nicole give you de! i hope you lk it! & HAPPY belated birthday!
reply: I like the Hp holder A LOT! SO CUTEE! =D and tks for the prezzies!

Jayne: hello aishah, woots! happy belated b'day, ya? relink me, and go my blog and tag pls! hehe..
reply: Wow...I reply u so late...haha and I link u already! =D

melissa: yo. do th thngy at my blog. tagged~!
reply: erm...the invite expired...and u still haven giv me another invite..so I cannot enter your
blog

vanessa: tag
reply: =.= wats wif the ONE word tag? Haha...but at least u tag...MUAHAHAHAHA! ok ltr I tag

ekek: link me....thkns for the tips
reply: I link u after this =D

atikah: wooohhhooo!! tagged, dun forget to tag me
reply: I think I tag u...but I wan 2 tag again ltr..hehe

ANGELA ♥: AHHHH.THE CATS SO CUTEEEEE
reply: hehe...

huixian: cats are evil muahahahaha
reply: If cats r evil...why they never make evil laugh like u?

Sandra: hi, tagged
reply: I change my blogskin and all u can say is "hi, tagged" -.-

haha: ur blogskin rox!
reply: U noe why it rocks? Cuz the blog mistress rocks!!! lol..2 much ego

khai: hie...boleh kenal2??
reply: hello..u r my cousin's fren izzit?

atikah: hi kwn.. da lame kau tk tag.. sudi2 larh dtg blog aku tag.. kk, bb
reply: ok larh...nanti aku tag=D

atikah: okok. i noe, u told me today about zac efron "hair".. haha
reply: its apt hair...haha...eeeeeeee...disgusting...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok tags replied..now I shall tag u ppl and link or watever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home