Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recent Updates

Hello...I noe i haven't updated my blog for very long...
cuz i very very lazy to post...

Returned from Melacca. the trip was ok...I survived an accident..you ppl should be glad u get 2 chat 2 me...and read this post...haha...actually i should b glad larh...so luckily no one was hurt...except the car...My relative say the repairs for the car is abt........oops I 4got...hehe
but the important thing is no one was hurt...

den...See my aunt her husband go Haj..My cousins stay in Singapore....I think everyone who sent her off to the airport cried...me too!!
=.="

den Hari Raya Haji...went to grandma's house and gather..
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I wore a PINK TOP! BLEH!!! But i like it...
u noe the top is baggy...and very low until almost reach knees
den I wear dark brown pants
DEN I GET TO SEE MY GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE VERY CUTE LARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On that day, according to the Muslim Calander...is my cousin's bdae...
so I gave her her present(Chip and Dale Storage box)
And now...I need to save money because the new year is coming...
and u ppl's bdae are coming close...so I need 2 save money and buy u ppl prezziess!!
WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Den wat arh??? I LIKE 2 WATCH DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 days ago watch My Tutor Friend with my mum! SO COOL!!!!!!!
The female lead very pretty...
The male lead very handsome...
AND THE STORY SUPER SUPER FUNNY!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
I find drama's more funny than anime...
hehe...just now i got watch Campus Shrewd...
SO FUNNY!!! I didn't watch Coffee Prince
cuz...I was on the com...

I GOT JONAS BROTHERS A LITTLE BIT LONGER ALBUM!!!!!!!!
but rite...
the album rite...
is like...packaged in plastic...
A LOT of plastic...
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT LARH PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheesh...
I buy the album...my father buy The Mummy:Legend of the Dragon Emperor
SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE YETI SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTECUTECUTE!!! GUGUGAGA!
=.=
but anyways...Cd-rama got a lot of good cds I WANNA BUY!!
got:
Demi Lovato cd...I 4got the album name
Girls Rock 2 CD(disney channel girls)
Power Hits 3
David Archuleta..forgot name...
David Cook...forgot name also

SEE LARR!!! SO MANY CD!!!!! 5 cds!!! costs abt...$100!! (If you round off the prices 2 $20)
$100??? SIAO!!!!
I not that rich larr...
gimme discount pls pls pls...

eh? who am I t0king 2?
and er...wat else i wanna say?

I guess thats all...
I LOVE MY DEIIIII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEE YOU LATER-DESU!!!!!!!!!!!
DEI-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE R U??????????
=.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home