Sunday, December 21, 2008

todae...ahaha

HELLO!!
2dae I went to my niece's house...
Yes I'm an aunt...
I'm proud to be an AUNT...
My niece so CUTE LARH!!!

After that go City Link...
Buy CD!
At HMV!
The store is so big...
BIG....BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I buy Britney Spear's CD
CIRCUS!
THE SONGS DAMN NICE!!!
den wat else arh?
HX disturbing me...cannot concentrate...
AHAHAHA!!

And go Adelphi...
which is the building near Funan Centre...
Got this guy rite...
he wanted donation from me and my father...
he came 2 us 2 times leh...
STUPID LA!
first was outside building...
den he go inside...
stalk us...
eeeeee
why do i hav this feeling...
eeeeeeeee
so he spoil our mood to shop...
we wan look for the receiver thingy...
u noe for home entertainment?
GOT HDMA!
AHAHA!
but the shop close...
wekwekwek...

den go Funan...
walk here walk there...
buy The Dark Knight..
Den eat at Jollibean...
den go home...

oh ya..I promised to post some pics of my watch...
Its a lot of pics...bcuz...I dunno if the pic is nice or not nice...
I should put 3 only...
AHAHA...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home