Sunday, December 14, 2008

SHOPPING!!

Let's see...what happened this week...

My family and me went to DFS Galleria on Friday...
Its the red and black building opposite Far East Plaza..
Inside the shop got a lot of branded items...
and when I mean branded, I mean...VERYVERYVERYVERY EXPENSIVE
and we bought 2 things there...
my father bought a perfume...
Ralph Lauren...$88 dollars...but got discount coz my Father's fren got employee discount
I think...
Den rite...
I got rite...
TAU HEUER AQUARACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some of you who dunno what that is...
its a watch..very ex
Actually we planned to buy the watch without the diamonds...
but I see the watch wifout diamonds so plain...
I convinced my mum to buy the one wif diamonds! GAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
The strap is stainless steel...so shiny!!
but after a few years it will become dull...but the watch still can use wan..
u noe the no.s in the dial rite...theres supposed to be numbers rite...
but no...
replaced by diamonds...11 diamonds...No. 12 is No. 12 la...
so 11 diamonds total...
got 2 colours for the inside.....
Pink
and
White
The colour...thingy
is pearl
Mother-of-pearl
Thats what they call it...
Both colour nice...
I wanted pink but my mum liked white cuz can see the flattened pearl more clearly
my father like pink one also
so after a few minutes of doubt...
I took the pink one...
My mum finnally agreed...
woot!!
SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We were completely aware of the price...
when we were deciding which watch 2 buy...
my dad was a bit stressed when I wanted the watch with diamonds...
cuz is so damn expensive...
I think he'd rather use the money to buy his most wanted gadget...Blu-ray DVD Player
u wan to noe how much the watch costs?
u wan to noe?
huh?
huh?
huh?
huh?
huh?
U wan 2 noe or not?
huh?
huh?
huh?
huh?
HUH???
ok i shall tell u...
at the end of this post =D
Be Patient,yeah?

todae..when 2 bpp popular and bought pen, file, cd-r
and Pussycat Dolls Cd, Doll Domination...
I'm listening to the songs now...ok larh...
"I hate this part" very nice...
Nxt year...I shall be using the same bag...and pencil box...
I am more budget conscious now that I bought the watch
ok nothing much happened today...cuz i spent the whole morning sleeping...
woke up at 11.30...haha...I cannot wake up early if I spent late at night...
so yea...thats all for this post...

ok...now we shall find out the price of the watch...
JENG!JENG!JENG!
the price of the watch is $1900++
EXPENSIVE RITE????
Actually...the original price is $3000++
but my father's fren got employee discount 45% off!
YAY!!
I noe wat you're thinking...
u can buy A LOT of things with that money...
like...2 PSP? Xbox 360? PS3? 2 Blu-Ray Players?
but this watch is damn damn good...
The brand is trusted by my mum and dad...
My mum wears a watch...same brand but different model
and I remember her wearing the watch every since I was born...
thats about more that 13 years
She only change the batery a few times....
although its lost its shine...
Its still is perfect working condition...
my dad is wearing the F1 collection...
not chronograph...its black...but he wan change to red...
that'll cost abt $90+ dollars I think...if he wan 2 change the dial la...
AND NOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAG HEUER AQUARACER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITH SHINY DIAMONDS *-*
WOOHOO!!!
Just in case my description of the watch is not clear...
I'll put up a pic later...
when I take a pic...
later...

Ok thats all...
BYEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home