Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to school

Yes school was boring...
not much to talk abt...
but I have 3 mentors...
-.-
Do we really need that much mentors???
I mean...are we that undisciplined?
Mentors are Mr Guay (yay!) Ms Lee(new to the school) and Ms Fazlin(super strict?)
So many mentors for wat??
I have a sneaky suspicion that the principal knows that we're mischevious
T.T
SO MANY TEACHERS...
Mr Guay is teaching us Physics like usual...
Ms Lee will be teaching us Literature...yes Lit...confirm...
Ms Fazlin is teaching History...and maybe Eng MAYBE
but ok larh the teachers...
1 complete package...
hurray!
-.-
Got a lot of people against Ms Fazlin...cuz she's strict...
but strangely...I think shes a great teacher! (no emphasis on great)
or maybe just a good teacher...
maybe cause...
I wan to discipline myself...
and Mr Yeo's case...even though he is NPCC teacher...
he NOT STRICT AT ALL
NOT STRICT!!!
AT ALL!!!
But nvm...I dunwan 2 bad mouth my teachers...

I need to find a type of music that will not distract me from my work
I get distracted easily...
very easily...

other that that...
nothing else...
so I shall stop here...unless u wan to read
If u dunwan read nvm...its just optional...I nid a place to vent out things..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sometimes I think I'm just meant to be a loner...
all alone...
in the dark...
with no one by my side...
I'm not typing this just because I want your sympathy...
=.=
I just want to vent out my sadness...
U know?
I just feel like...
Like I don't belong in the school...
just a mere loner...
nothing more...
but nvm...
I will accept things as they are...
and I'll survive...
without friends?
I'm stuck with this question...
Its like being in Primary school all over again...
(stop crying, you fool!)
(Nothing will happen if you cry)
I feel like I'm being trampled on...
like a doormat...
used...like a piece of tissue and then thrown away...
but I guess that I just have to accept things the way it is...
I dunno if I should change things...
but if I do will it be for the better?
No...I shouldn't
just focus on studies...
STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!
so watever...I'm used to it..
just ignore...
sigh...
back to homework...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home