Thursday, December 25, 2008

I dunno wat title to put...ahaha :)

YO!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE TO ALL MANKIND!!!!
AHAHA (:
2day...woke up early in the morning...
go JB
We take bus...
the Malaysia where need 2 see pasport..change...
and it looks nice...but they take up too much space...
TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Freakking BIG!!!
and...NEED TO WALK VERY VERY LONG WAY...
go in...want to go out...after check passport...make like u turn...
WTF???
ITS A SERIOUSLY LONG WAY LARH..
After we got out of the building...the scenery rite...
DAMN DAMN DAMN "NICE" LORH
VERY NICE I TELL U
go see yourself....
grrrr~~~

den we go eat...den take taxi...see relatives...
I got bring fish...
no seriously, fried fish
Got 1 time I eat not nice...den I bring since I cannot finish...
I dun like that fish...
Some for relatives..but that one is the one that i havent eat...
makes sense?
ahahahaha
den relax at the kampung...
I was looking for the cats...
but then...dun hav...
THEY GO OUT TO CHRISTMAS PARTY...
HAHA...DUN LIE TO ME KITTIES...
den they came and ran to me...
kind of ran...
haha
den I got the fish...that I nvr finish and gave it to them...it...watever...
First I saw 3 of them...
den ltr when I got the fish..I only saw 2...
den I feed them la...
bit by bit...
den after finish...everything...
I saw the third cat...
hiding beneath a car...
see la...so scared until I cannot feed u
But that one...very scared...i nvr go near it..
I nvr make eye-contact...I nvr go towards it...
It ran away...pathetic...I'm sry kitty...but...
PATHETIC..ahaha! I'm so evil!!
MUAHAHAHA!
den...
after eating...and grooming...
I pet/stroked them...
den suddenly...one of them bit the other cat behind it's neck...
den I try to stop him larr...
den both of them growling already...
Siao...
eat the fish for energy den fight...
Siao...
why waste your energy??
Siao...
den my father heard...
he was reading newspaper...
den he make sounds to shoo away the cats...
so I can get back in the house...
since they were in my way...
scary eh...
they fight until like that...
their claws...
teeth...
SCARY...
ahaha...
=.="

Den after a while...
go shopping...I wan to buy some SHOES!!!
but I dun find any that I like...
so I go another shop and buy hair accessories..
I hope I will be more puntual in everything I do...
including tie my hair...
ahaha...
I hope you guys will see my new hairstyle at school =D
if I not lazy to tie it...=D
I need more rubberbands...
not rubber...the one made out of fabric...
but very hard to get PLAIN BLACK!!
so I may use the coloured ones at school...
hehe...
ok..came back, ate lunch, went home,shower, now I'm here...

YENTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR BUYING ME AKATSUKI FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALTHOUGH I DON'T CELEBRATE CHIRSTMAS,
I WILL TAKE IT AS A NEW YEAR PRESENT???
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Ok guys...
School's opening soon...
Can't wait too see you guys as Sec 2s!!!!!!!!
lol
ok thats all for this post...quite long...but my posts are always long...
hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home