Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hello...

Nobody visit my blog rite?
other than Angela...
rite...
so...
In school Angela. kept drawing stupid notes on my physics paper...
I nvr erase...
I dunno why...
for future refrences?
AHAHA!!
den...
after that...
she keep taking my things and giv other ppl...
den my pencil box...
she giv hx...
den hx wan 2 giv me the pens one at a time...
den she throw the damn pencil sharpener...
that was full of the shavings...
den drop la...
walau eh
stupid la...
den ppl keep throwing until the cap and bottom not fixed together...
that pencil sharpener is MINE!!!!
Its the best one I hav...
so dun hurt it...
but seriously la..
why are you so stupid until u wan to throw a pencil sharpener...
and expect someone to catch it...
actually ok la...
since I'm a kind person...
I forgiv u guys la...
but rite...
I trick Angela into thinking that I was mad...
so after I pick up the sharpener...
Angela call me...
den I ask her shut up...
but that was my secret plan...
MUAHAHA...
=.=
ok than blablabla
den go lot 1 wif her...
look at psp gamess...
hehehe
I WAN FINAL FANTASY!!!!!!!!
I WAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...I have ranted enough...
and I just want to say one thing...
I was really really pissed with someone today..
very...
ok byebye (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home