Saturday, February 7, 2009

70th Post

Hello!! This just happens to be the 70th post...
very slow rite..
But nvm..


MS FAZLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE????????????????????
sniff...sniff...
why??????????????????????????
I WILL MISS YOU TO THE VERY CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY YOU HAVE TO GO BEDOK???
WHY U NVR MOVE CCK???
SIMPLE RIGHT?
NO NEED GO THAT SCHOOL!!!
LIVE IN CCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUN LEAVE KRANJI SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLS...
PLS...
PLS...
PLEASE!!!
sniff...sniff...
You're one of the best teachers I've ever met!
I WILL REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS!!
I wish you won't leave...
and teach us always..
but life has to go on...
still...I wish you were with us...
sniff...
All of us will miss you...
sniff...


OK!!!!!!!
NOW THATS TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!
ON TO MORE HYPER TOPICS!!!!!!!!
HTA SUPER ROCKS!!!!
Basically cause theres no PT!!!
I could get used to this...
hehehe...
The Sirs teach all very good ...
=D
I'M IN CONTIGENT 10!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NUMBER IS NICE RIGHT???
ITS THE 50th ANNUAL PARADE SUMMORE!!!
THE NO.s ARE SO NICE!!!!!!!
BATON DRILLS!!!!!!!!!!!
SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the other UGs in Kranji still haven learn...
so cool!!!
But I haven perfect yet la...
kekeke...
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT TRAINING!
SO FUN!!!!!!!
ok gtg now...
BYEBYE!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home