Monday, February 2, 2009

Love love love love....

hello hello hello...
2dae I tie my hair 2 ponytails!
but very short...
nvm...
It will grow longer...
dunno wat I should do wif my hair 2moro...
like just now?
a lot ppl say cute...
ahahahaha...
sry...EGO IS TAKING CONTROL OF ME...
anyways...

I WAN TO GO CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but clash with NPCC...
sniff..
and I HAVEN'T TALK TO MAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST CLASH????
WHY?????????????????
I wan go both..
I wish I could time travel...
grrrrrrrr....
WHY MUST CLASH?????????????????????
WHY??????????????????????????????????
I talk to mam...
den Mr Yeo...
2moro...
MUST!!

A lot of ppl forgot I wan go K Idol...
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but I dunno eh...
Should I sign up?
eh...sometimes I sing also out of tune...
kekeke...
I WAN TO GO FOR SINGING LESSONS!!!!!!!
PLS=)
eh...
wat else I wan 2 say?
nothing...

ok moving on...
Crisis Core I stuck at the Angeal become a monster...
ooooohhh...
STUPID ANGEAL!!!!!!!!
WHY U HURT ZAC'S FACE???
GOT SCAR ON HIS BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL FACE...
GOT BLOOD SUM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid Angeal...
Zac is so cute...=)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!!!!!!!
his hair is so cool la...
looks so soft and flowy?
kekeke...
and his face is like...
like...
=3
not like that la...
thats my face nw..
ahaha..
his face is like...so...dreamy.........
OH!!!!!!!
I KNOW WHY!!!!!
cuz in a way...
He's related to Deidara!!!
BOTH SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!
DEIDARA!!!
YOUR HAIR IS SO COOL!!!!!!!
and your face is...
is...
so...so...so...dreamy.........
=3
>w<
erh...
wat else...
PATAPON!!!!!!!
ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
O_O
ok... thats all for this post...
and again...
supersuper pissed with someone sitting wif me in class...
and another certain someone in the class...
And I am still considering to go sign up for K Idol...
ok byebye...
DEIDARA AND ZAC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home