Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I TALK TO MAM ALREADY!!!!!!!
den she say...
go camp...
come back...
rest...
go HTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO WE'LL STILL HAVE FULL ATTENDENCE!!!!!!!
Hopefully if nothing goes wrong...(:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm super excited cuz tomoro I GOING TO START TRAINING AT HTA!!
but I haven't polish my boots...
grrrrrrr~~~
nvm...I do hw first den I polish...
MUST SHINY SHINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting bored now...
so I shall do my hw??
ARGH...why must maths do so many questions...
sniff...
arh..getting sleepy..
Let me sing a song..
I dunno what song..
so nvm...
I sing in class...
WOOHOO!!!
quietly...
kekeke..
so nobody will notice...
ok BYEBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home