Tuesday, March 3, 2009

EXAM IS OVER!!

HEY!!
So long I never post..but nvm cause I'm here to post now!!

Exams are over!!
AND WE ARE FREE!!!!!
FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF SLAVERY!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!
I think thats a bit too dramatic right?
haha..anyways..moving on..
I bought Demi Lovato Album..
and I lending to Wei En 2moro..
and Renuha nxt week!
their reaction was like so funny when I told them I bought it..
I was like.. "Hey, I bought Demi's Lovato's album"
and they went.. *gasp* den looking at me wide-eyed and mouth agape..
ahahaha..=.=
the songs are nice!
The pitch is just right for me to join and sing! =.="

other than that..
I skipping the sports thingy on Friday..
cause I got NPCC!
But actually I want to go on Friday one..
I duwan go for Saturday..
so boring..
Unit camp is coming soon!
YAY!
I shall see the Sec 1s for the first time...
oooo...
see if their annoying...GAHAHAHAHA

Wokay.. I gtg now..
Update sometime soon..
In the meantime..PLS TAG!!!!!!!!
BYEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home